BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Ped Egg FTW!

Having been a California girl for the past 26 years of my life, I still wear my flip flops everyday--even if it's 50 degrees where I live now.  It's hard on my feet because it is dry here, and this makes it so that the skin on my heels become cracked.  I know I need to start wearing socks and tennis shoes, but gosh, old habits die hard.  I love wearing flip flops because they're so fast and easy, and they show off my toenails (which still look great after all the hard work I put into them, check out October 21st's post entitled "How to French Your Toenails"). 

So what did I do about this situation?  I went to my handy dandy Ped Egg, of course!  This nifty little gadget is so awesome, because it takes off the dead skin from your feet, and without any pain.  I know this sounds disgusting, but now I have no more cracked heels, no more dead skin.  If you don't have one of these Ped Eggs yourself, I don't know exactly how to describe it to you except to maybe call it a mini cheese grater.  If you look at the picture below, you can see tiny raised grooves on the metal plate, much like a cheese grater.



The fact that these raised grooves are tiny makes it so that the amount of skin taken off your feet is very minimal, and therefore there is no pain.  I think this is the best part about the Ped Egg.  Although, I would imagine that if you have a lot of dead skin on your feet, you will be working at this for a while.  This is also probably gross, but my hubby does the Ped Egg for me, and this is sooo nice.  It feels like I am at a spa and I am being pampered, LOL.

It is getting colder and drier nowadays with it being winter and all, so I would suggest you go ahead and get yourself one of these thingymabobbers if you haven't already done so.  I think it's like ten bucks at Bed, Bath and Beyond, and trust me, it is a good deal.  It feels nice, it makes your feet look better, and it feels painless.  What more could you ask for?  Oh, I forgot to mention maybe your feet might do better if right afterward you applied some lotion, just to give your feet more of a soothing feeling.

I hope you stay nice and moisturized during these cold winter months, and that you give the Ped Egg a chance to help your feet out.  Ped Egg For The Win!  Thanks for visiting my blog!

PS - If you haven't already, please enter for my small giveaway which ends Nov. 21.  Check out my post entitled "A Small Giveaway" (November 5th's post) when you have a chance.  Good luck to everyone!

Love,
Geneys  :o)

4 comments:

luvrin said...

I use a pumice stone, but I have had my eye on those pedeggs for awhile now! Must give it a try...

Anonymous said...

I love the PedEgg. I don't think I could live without it!

Cynthia Z said...

Hey this gadget looks nice! I wonder if my hubby would do the same :).
Btw i notified u about a blogger award i passed on to u in yr contest comment box, i think. No prob if ur not interested in awards...I'm just letting u know in case u didn't see it :)
♥XX♥

Geneys said...

Thanks Cynthia!