BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 19, 2009

My New Makeup Bag!

My long and arduous quest for the perfect makeup bag has finally come to an end!  I got a Hello Kitty makeup bag from online!  It fits all of my makeup perfectly and comfortably, as its size is approximately 8" x 4" x 2".  It has two cute little zipper pulls that go most of the way around the bag for convenience, and inside, it has an adorable pink lining with a little pocket. 



Also, look at the design!  I just love the pink accents on top of the black, and who isn't crazy about Hello Kitty, right?  I'm just crazy about this new makeup bag!  It's shiny and pretty, a very attractive combination for me.

The down side to this makeup bag?  It is not available from MAC anymore, it is part of the Limited Edition Hello Kitty line that has been discontinued.  So yes, unfortunately, I paid an arm and a leg for this makeup bag, almost twice its retail value (oh my gosh, $63.00!).  But do I regret having made this purchase?  Not for a split second!  In fact, I was just relieved they even had it available online at www.Ebay.com.

This was a crazy investment, I'll admit, but gosh, I cannot stop looking at it and admiring it.  For the amount of happiness it brings me, I think it was a great purchase!  It is my favorite makeup bag ever!

PS - Just a reminder, my small giveaway ends in two days (Nov. 21st at 11:59pm)!  If you haven't already, please enter.  Check out my post entitled "A Small Giveaway" (November 5th's post) for the rules.  Good luck to everyone!

Love,
Geneys  :o)

4 comments:

Becks said...

that's so cute! nice find!

The Hungry Wolf DC said...

adorable bag! but $65?!?!?! EEEEP thats a steep price! but as long as you love it, price doesn't matter :)

lydi said...

aww!it's so cute!!!

Content Director - Strong Female Leaders said...

Adorable!